Greater Dayton Rowing Association has been operating since 1992. Our boathouse is on Island MetroPark, near downtown Dayton. We focus on adult rowing. We welcome everyone from college students to retirees, whether your interest is recreation, fitness or competition. If you have no experience with rowing, or if you have rowed previously but want to brush up on your skills, then our Learn-to-Row program is for you!
We will teach you how to row!
– You start out in quads (4-person boats), and then progress to doubles and singles.
– The cost is $175 for eight lessons.
– After graduating from Learn-to-Row, your first-year membership is free!
– Sign up at Regatta Central.
Saturday, June 11 & Sunday, June 12 10 AM – Noon
Saturday, June 18 & Sunday, June 19 10 AM – Noon
Saturday, June 25 & Sunday, June 26 10 AM – Noon
Saturday, July 2 & Sunday, July 3 10 AM – Noon
Saturday, July 16 & Sunday, July 17 10 AM – Noon
Saturday, July 23 & Sunday, July 24 10 AM – Noon
Saturday, July 30 & Sunday, July 31 10 AM – Noon
Saturday, August 6 & Sunday, July August 7 10AM – Noon
Talk to Brian White, GDRA’s Adult Learn to Row Director, at 937-602-4081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a time that works with your schedule.
If you already know how to row, then join GDRA now!
– Row on your own schedule or come to our sweep practice.
– We have 40 club owned boats, ranging from entry level boats to elite Hudson racing shells.
– Membership fees are reduced for Young Adults (age 18-27) and summer-only College Students.
– Active and Retired Military discounts on all classes and membership fees.
– For more information, contact Ed Walz, GDRA’s Membership Director, at email@example.com
Visit our Learn-to-Row page for more information.